Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ohhhhh Canada! Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday I celebrated three happy years of marriage to my best friend. He's an amazing man who has never thought me anything less than beautiful and reminds me of that when I'm at my lowest. He's supportive and helpful and makes me smile.



We didn't do anything special, though I did splurge on a footlong Orchard Chicken sub at Subway if that counts...and a glass of Bailey's and Milk (I know how to live). Saturday we'll be going out for a nice supper and hanging  out with friends. Just how we like to spend our time :)

Today is also Canada Day! I honestly think that Canada has most of the things in the world right. I am thankful for being in such a country that takes care of its people and land. Yes, our taxes are high, but it's the price to pay for free hospital care and beautiful land coast to coast.

There is a commercial that came out a few years ago for Molson's Canadian beer. I'm not a beer drinker, but this commercial reminded me just how awesome we are!



Here's to many more years of wedded bliss and many more years to come in the True North Strong and Free!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy anniverary!!! Love the pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! It's my fave pic from the day. My cousin is out of frame holding the veil off the ground when this huge gust of wind came up and pulled me back. It was too funny since we were about to pose for a kissy kissy photo :P

    ReplyDelete