Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's the weigh it goes

Weigh in this morning brought me down officially by 0.4. I re-read my last posts just to remind myself that earlier this week when I saw Onderland, it was for all the wrong reasons. I was sick and utterly wasted by the heat. This morning I feel like a balloon because of the humidity, all puffy and ick. But I'm hydrated and in pretty good shape in comparison. It's all in perspective!

That being said, I'm planning on being more concious of what I'm putting into my body. Tracking happens only 3 days a week in the past while and though I'm making the good choices, I'm sure that portions are out of whack.

I opted out of doing Weight Watchers online as I have all the material and trackers (3-month planner) here at home. Saving some money for paying for things I don't use properly. But I'm still accountable here and to my friends at work who are on WW.

It also makes me happy that my mother has decided to follow the program on her own as well. She needs to lose over 100 lbs and I'm going to support her as much as possible. She doesn't eat often enough through the day so that she will binge on a meal and not do well. I'd like my mother to stay with me for as long as she can and the only way to do that is get on the healthy track.

I'm very proud of her! Until she was pregnant with me, my mother was a very very slender woman. I hope her body has that elastic memory from the 70's, lol!

Breakfast this morning has been a tasty banana, half cup of grapes, weight watchers bread with PB and a medium ff iced mocha with no whip from McDonald's. Lunch will be a hamburger, sans bun, on top of a nice big salad. Supper is not going to be so healthy. I'm heading to the movies with mom and will snack on popcorn. Oh I love movie popcorn. I don't have it very often, but I figure every now and then it's worth the splurge. Yum!

Okay...edit in here...I still have access to the online Points tracker until my subscription runs out (yay) and I honestly wonder how movie theatre popcorn can be 3 Points for 3 cups sans butter (I'm not a melted butter fan on popcorn. Makes it too squishy). That seems so low....but I figure I have a two free large popcorn/sodas with my entry and I'll really only eat half of that...I'm putting in 7 points for half the bag...I think...oi! There's no NI on the theatre's website either. Boooo!

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment