Friday, July 2, 2010

Better late than never

The title says it all. I came back inside last night from the fireworks (awesome show, btw, I thought fireworks would be ruined for me forever since seeing the ones in Disney) and sat down on the couch. Ten minutes later I was asleep.

Ouch.

I did take a little walk around the block while waiting for the show to begin. It was a nice night, a bit on the cool side, but everyone I passed was in a good mood, which made all the difference.

I had a vacation day today so that I could extend Canada Day. I was up at 7:30 and made up my workout from last night. Have you ever tried the EA Active? It works up quite the sweat! I fully plan on doing another work out tonight since I'm almost done putting things together for our yard sale tomorrow morning. Then the lugging things out to the tables will start early in the AM.

Since the DH isn't going in to work until later today, this morning we took a half hour drive to Amherst, Nova Scotia to this store called Liquidation World. They have a bit of everything there from clothing, electronics, furniture and food. They get the items from stores who have gone bankrupt, or orders that people never claimed. I picked up a few Christmas presents (first time I'm actually ahead of the game) and a few fun things for me (a girl needs a treat!).

We had lunch at Wendy's and I had the Southwestern salad. I love Wendy's chili and topped on a salad...mmm...to die for!

Here's to fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow morning. I'm not putting pressure on myself. It seems that summer is winning and that's okay. The weight can go down in a slow fashion as long as it goes down! I'm going to take a queue from Melissa and focus on making healthy choices and less on the scale number. The girl has a lot of smarts!

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment