Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Working and Working Out

The title pretty much sums up my days so far this week. I have been getting up early in the morning and working out for about 45 minutes with my EA Active and Wii Fit. I honestly do enjoy these activities. The EA Active is a strong workout with squats, lunges and the arm work. I'm going to get the second part of it as it includes some ab workouts.

Then I head into work and get ready to take on my new job on the 16th and distribute my current work profile to three people. That's a lot of time spent training peeps. Ouch, lol.

Needless to say I've also been having early nights.

Except for tonight, it's Big Brother night and I love the house drama, ha ha! I have Matt in our work pool and I'm not quite sure that he's as much of a "genius" as he says he is. Oi! PoV tonight. Lord hopes it goes his way. I want to win this pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment