Saturday, July 17, 2010

Christina in One-derland

i did it.

One-derland.

Holy mother of God....

I'm very excited. I tracked like mad this week, every bite, ever sip. I used a good portion of my flex points, though I did get minimal workouts in. I just feel so wonderful to see that number for honest. Now that I'm here, I have more to look forward to. This week, I fit into a size large dress at the store. I'm going to keep on track with this. I'm not going to give up!

Tracking. Drinking water. Making healthy choices.

This has really got me running now!

2 comments:

  1. Hey congratulations!

    I'm sure that reaching this milestone will keep you motivated. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motivated like crazy! Though I've used more weekly points this weekend than last, but I have this whole week planned out food wise. I'm looking for more losses :D

    ReplyDelete