Sunday, July 11, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday!

The scale and I are in a fight this morning and we're no longer Facebook friends. That's just how big of a fight it is. I mean, seriously, why are you dropping my weight so much this morning in comparison. Sure I don't feel like a swollen balloon this morning and it's actually kind of cool in the house. But that is  no reason to have dropped my weigh so unexpectedly from yesterday. Gah!

In happier news, it's Sunday! Here's something about me you may not have known before....




1. What is YOUR definition of sexy?
Confidence, Friendliness, Kindness. That's on the deeper level. Hugh Jackman glistening in the sun as he comes out of the ocean...oooooooh baby!

2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper?
Considering we are happily without children and have fur babies who go in the litter...I guess I have to clean up puke when there's a hairball incident. Though my gag reflexes are tested at even that!

3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Extrovert. It's the drama in me. I'm usually the first one people will think of at work when someone has to do some kind of funny/silly presentation or hostess thing. I enjoy it as I like to make people happy :)

 4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up?
This is a hard one. I love music, so hearing I need. Taste and smell go hand in hand and I couldn't give those up. I'm a klutz in the dark, so I need t see and I love the feeling of petting my kitty cats when I get home. But I think I am more easily grossed out by touch in a general sense. If something doesn't feel right when I touch it, I get the willies. So...yeah...let's go with touch.

5. Cake or Pie?
Can I have both? I like cake a lot. But I think I'd have to go with pie. My aunt makes amazing apple pies and I do make a pretty sweet pumpkin pie. I think with pie you get more variety, especially if you're including meat pies in that equation!

6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play?
Well, I absolutely adore Days of Our Lives and would love a chance to crack at Alison Sweeney's character Sammi. That girl has been through everything, lol. But I think otherwise, something from my childhood that made me happy would to be on Happy Days. Any character. That was just the ideal life to me when I was younger.

7. My favorite website is.....?
I'd say my own, ha ha. But honestly, my day is not complete without looking at some LOL Cats. Never fails to crack me up and down and all around.

8. The highlight of my day is....?
Is coming home from work to my family. Whether it's just the cats or DH has worked an early shift, coming in the door to them is heaven!


Alright, it's your turn, head over to Mannland to share something about yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment