Sunday, July 18, 2010

Whew....just got in from weeding out the garden for the past hour. It's funny how fast some things willl grow in such a short amount of time!

I haven't showered, had my coffee or breakfast yet, so I'm getting right to the point of today's post...Getting to Know You Sunday!


1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?

Hmmm....Maybe Great Britain? I've always wanted to visit there and I adore Tudor history. So, yeah :) That is where I would plant myself.2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
Flip Flops in the snow. In my part of the country it can get to -40C with the wind chill....I like my toes. I like to pain them. Therefore I would like to keep them!
3. Fried or Bake and why?
Baked for sure...it wouldn`t stick to my thighs as much as something fried would!
 4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
Harrison Ford. I have been in starstruck love with him since I was four!5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
Anne of Green Gables! I loved reading about a red head with spunk! And the Sweet Valley High series!6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
Days of Our Lives, Big Brother and Attack of the Show7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
Uhm.....I don`t really pay attention to many bumper stickers....but if there was one that said Don`t Stop Believing...I`d be all over it!

8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?
I wouldn`t join the circus. Circuses have clowns. Clowns kill people. Sheesh people!

2 comments:

  1. A fellow Big Brother fan eh? It is strangely entertaining to sit on a couch watching other people sitting on a couch. I think I need a hobby :)

    Oh, and you're not missing much. Here in the UK, it's all hoodies, ASBOs and crooked politicians. A far cry from our Tudor ancestry. But feel free to visit... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the drama of the show. It's so cheesy to see that there are people out there that could easily be characters on a soap, lol

    LOL, UK sounds a lot like Canada...though I don't know what an ASBO is....

    ReplyDelete