Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bad bad bad...

Last night I didn't go to kickboxing. I used the excuse that it was our wedding anniversary. I told everyone that I was going to do my EA Active Thursday and Friday to make up for the missed classes.

Thursday.

Woke up. Raked lawn. Sat on couch. Made lunch. Sat on couch. Drove DH to work. Sat on couch. Played Harry Potter Leggo. Made supper. Sat on couch. Dug through closets to find stuff for Saturday yard sale.

Do you see EA Active in that list? Nope. Me either.

Plan...it's 9:36pm. Canada Day fireworks are in a few minutes. I'm going to walk to my back yard and watch them, come back inside and work my booty off before bed.

I hope.

Ugh.

Wait...can't leave...Glee episode has Mr. Shu and Kristen Chenoweth singing. Must sigh in dreamland.

No comments:

Post a Comment