Sunday, March 28, 2010

Getting To Know You Sunday!

Straight from MannLand it's Getting to Know You Sunday!

1 - Why did you start blogging?


I saw how motivating other blogs were to my weight loss and thought it was time to throw my hat into mix :)

2 - Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"?

Does everyone count? Honestly, I would love to have a huge blog meeting I could attend.

3 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are?

Because inside, I don't like how I look. I know my husband loves all my curves and bumps and squishy parts, but I know he'll still love me smaller and slightly squishy :) I don't want to lose all my curves, though. My hips make me feel very girlie.

4 - What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you?

Before I met the most wonderful man on earth and was dating, I would have said that I wished they could see beyond the fat girl. I had been stood up by many dates who had showed up and turned away...I caught one in the act of it, too. But now that I have my husband...who cares :) He likes me, and that's more than enough.
5 - Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes?

I'm petrified of needles. No tats here unless they're stick ons, ha ha
6 - What was the best year of your life and why?

2005. I met my future husband and was quickly embraced by his friends into their circle. I felt complete when I met himm.
7 - Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day.

My husband has a super high metabolism. He can eat, drink and play games and enjoy a fit body. So I would eat, drink and play games all day and not worry!
8 - What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?

Hmm....it wouldn't really raise any eyebrows...Sangria in the summer and Smirnoff Ice Light for a cooler...boring, I know...
 

3 comments:

  1. Stopping over from MannLand5! I love all your answers, so fun!!! Sangria, YUUUMMM!!!!

    Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky us for meeting men who love us the way we are! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by to say hey! Great answers!!

    ReplyDelete