Saturday, March 6, 2010

This will be a better weekend

A new start of Points and a new weekend to enjoy.

Last week I was wrecked with a lot of emotional and just feeling down baggage that left me ignoring my Points after Sunday morning. I did work out, though, which is why I can enjoy my 0.8lb loss. I can see that if I don't keep it written down and give up on working out, I can be in a bind in no time.

This morning I feel achy and icky, and a ton of sore from last night's kickboxing. I'm not feeling as lazy as last weekend, but not ready to party it up tonight either. Looks like it will be another quiet night in. But I like that :)

My great aunt...is well, great. How odd is it that even though they are supposedly giving her morphine to keep her stable until she's called to Heaven, but that she's suddenly spry? She's up and walking! When I saw her on Monday, I thought for sure that would be the last I've seen of her. She has more lives than most cats I know!

So this week, I'm bouncing back, too. I will be on plan. I will work out. I will do my best to ignore that sweet craving that has been plaguing me. No need to give in to all that tempting chocolate out there!

Here's to a top notch week.

No comments:

Post a Comment