Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunny Sunday!

It's a gorgeous day here. My husband and I spent the bulk of it starting on some spring cleaning with the car and windows. I can't wait until Spring really sets in. There's nothing like sun and flowers to really get a person in the mood to get the heck outdoors!

Time for another edition of Mann's Getting to Know You

1. What year did you graduate high school?

1994. I can't believe it was that long ago...

2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?

I would have to say my feet. I keep meaning to get regular pedicures and to paint my nails and exfoliate and such, but I never get around to it. I desperately need to get them in shape, though. I spend a lot of time in my bare feet at kick boxing. They deserve more love.

3. Beach house or Lake house?

Beach house, hands down. Preferably on the Outer Banks :D

4. Mac or PC?

I have a PC, but honestly, they're one and the same to me.

5. Did you wear braces?

No :( Really did need them, though...

6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?

Queen Elizabeth I in her early years. I've been a Tudor enthusiast for a while and I just would love to know what really was going through her mind at court, or just before...

7. How many times have you moved in your life?

Far too many to count.

8. Would you rather cook or clean?

Cook. Always cook. I love being in the kitchen and making different meals or treats :)

4 comments:

  1. I love Getting to Know You Sunday, its a great time to meet new bloggy friends! Loved reading your answers, and your blog is too cute! I love the Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Getting to Know You Sunday, its a great time to meet new bloggy friends! Loved reading your answers, and your blog is too cute! I love the idea of the QUEEN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving is no fun. You should get pedicures. They are so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys :D Pedicures, I definitely have to get some room in the budget for it!

    Beth, just adding your blog to my reading list :) A site that begins with DVR talk and meatballs is a wonder in my world :D

    ReplyDelete