Saturday, March 13, 2010

Not bad...not good either

Well, I stayed the same this week. I was pretty sure that I would have gained, so I guess staying the same is okay. Though it would have been nice to hit that 60lb mark officially.

On the upside, I did buy two cute t-shirts today for our planned trip to Florida. When going through my closet, I really pared down items for summer, leaving only a couple of pieces. There's nothing like clothes that actually fit to make you look smaller :)

I'm settling in for supper with some homemade calzones. Spinach, mushrooms and chicken. Yum! There is a bakery in the city that sells diet dough and a quarter of the pizza is 4 pts. It makes a good sized piece with salad for a sensible meal.

Behaving on the weekends is something that I would like to work on. I've had weekends where I blow all of my WP's and then bust my butt in the week to make up for any day I go over my Dailies. Getting in the right frame of mind is all part of the battle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment