Monday, March 15, 2010

The Hazards of Working Out

You know when you are working out that it's important to pay attention and to the exercise right. If not, it can lead to injury. Shiny things distract me easily. I'm like that dog in Up, you know...."Squirel!"



So low and behold when this morning I'm not paying too much attention at Curves and trying to make that stupid smart machine read green while doing the shoulder press machine.



And I get distracted from doing the move properly. Snap goes my shoulder. I ended up working my shift with heat pads on my shoulder/upper back for most of the day.

Then I get to kickboxing tonight. I was happy that two of my cohorts were back from their Cuban vacation. I missed having them in class these past two weeks. So when we started the class by running the gym, I was pushing myself to run with/ahead of them. Snap goes my glute.



I can honestly say that I now have a pain in the ass and it's not work related! We'll see how it is in the A.M. before trying to work out. I really wanted to get all of my days in this week and then some to get to my 60lbs. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment