Sunday, March 14, 2010

My first Mannland5's Getting to Know You

I see other bloggers post these from Mannland5. I think they're pretty sweet and thought I'd throw my answers in to fill some time before we head off to see Alice in Wonderland.

The questions..


1. What's your favorite Easter candy?
By far it is those tempting chocolate bunny ears. So nibbly. So sweet. And I saw a company actually sells just the ears. Mmm....they're tempting, but not for me anymore :)

2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women?
It really all depends on the person. I am gloriously organized chaos, whereas my husband is closing in on OCD cleanliness. We really balance eachother out. But then my aunt is a clean freak as well as compared to her husband. There's one in every family :)

3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?
Picture ones....uh...can't you tell, ha ha. I keep saying that I'm going to add more pictures. I love taking pictures and enjoy being in pictures. *sigh* Let's add that to my improvements for this year, haha.

4. Were you popular in highschool?
Far from it. My school was a cesspool of clique heirarchy. I had friends on all social levels, but was far from being popular.

5. What's your bra size?
Well, I know what I buy, but really think that it's wrong. I'll have to go for a real fitting and find out.

6. How many states have you lived in?
None :) I'm Canadian. But I have lived in three provinces.

7. What's one blog you read every day?
I read so many. But one that I check more often than most for updates is Melissa's. She seems to be a really honest and nice person. Her love story with her hubby is also ab/dorable

8. Peanut butter or Nutella?
Peanut Butter! It used to be my red flag item that I couldn't bring into the house because I would eat the whole container with a spoon. Now I see it as a quick protein fix before going to work out, so it's no longer a treat.

2 comments:

  1. I remember those days of sweet spoonful after spoonful of PB. I have to say I do indulge my PB love by spooning some into some ff chocolate pudding. Yum!

    ReplyDelete