Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lovin' my Lungs....

I had a rather kickass workout tonight at kickboxing. We started off by walking the short legnth of the gym, then jogging back and back again and then sprinting. We did this continuously and I thought I rocked it.

Until I got home.

This happened last week when I had a great workout but when I got home, I had shortness of breath and constant coughing. It lasted a day or two and was just more of a bother than not.

Looks like I'll be heading to the doctor to see what I need to keep me going. The last time I felt like this was when I had pneumonia. And that was fun! Not as fun as when I had strep throat. The fever with that gave me hallucinations and I lost 6lbs, lol. Yup. Yay strep throat :P

While I've been over my points the past couple of days, I'm still well within my weekly points and my activity points. I'm hoping to be well into the 212lb area this weigh in week. That will make my weight loss a total of 60lbs since Feb 2008. I am so proud :)

No comments:

Post a Comment