Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Slow down the horse....

So Sunday night I felt a bit off kilter in the evening. By 8:30 I was crawling my way upstairs to go to bed. I don't think I even saw 9.

Woke up in the morning with a killer migrane. One of those ones where life does not bode well unless you're under the covers and avoiding light, food and noise. It was also one of those migraines that drives its way into the back. Until the past couple of hours, sitting was uncomfortable. Hence no working out.

Skipping kickboxing was something that disappointed me so very much. I was okay with not going to Curves yesterday and today, but kickboxing...that is where I feel my best, my strongest and my most active. It's not just the social aspect, and I completely adore my kickboxing friends, but it really does make me feel the best I am.

A good rest tonight and I should be okay to get back on track tomorrow. My husband keeps telling me not to push myself, but I feel that I let myself down if I don't. How do you weigh the good vs the bad in the weight game?

No comments:

Post a Comment