Saturday, March 27, 2010

Down the Rabbit Hole....

I am down another 1.2 lbs this week, which makes me happy. Kickboxing has really stepped up my weight loss and I really look forward to it.

Something even more that I'm looking forward to is hitting the ever elusive Onederland.




To be honest, I think the last time that my weight started with a one was in the very early 90's...like 91-92...possibly. I was never one to weigh myself growing up, so it's hard to tell. But that's where I think it was.

Nearly 20 years of being on the wrong side of the scale. I don't know what kind of celebration I'll have when I get there, but it will be one heck of a tea party!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! I can't imagine being at 199 either! The smallest i remember is being 208. A friend told me she'd buy me a spa day when i got to 199 & i didn't do it. Can you believe? So sad!!!

    But i'm doing it now - except i have a WHOLE LOT LONGER to go now that i'm in the 260's! ACK!

    We can do this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, you can definitely do it! You're in the right frame of mind and you definitely have a great support team! A spa day will definitely be on teh books when you get there! I started at 272 and it has taken a while but, woohoo, it does happen!

    ReplyDelete