Monday, March 8, 2010

Motivating Monday

I woke up this morning from a disturbing dream. I get up before the sun and head to my work out and this dream had me unsettled to the point where I did not want to go outside alone. Yeah, there have been bad things happening around town lately but I remembered it was only a dream and my car isn't far from the door (thankfully). I also pray for guidance and safety before leaving the house, and for the safety of the ones I'm leaving behind.

And that got me through it.

Simple, calming and effective. I had one of my best morning workouts yet. And today, I was completely on track counting everything. I was happy :)

Kickboxing tonight and I really need it, if only to have the pain focused elsewhere other than my legs. Should something hurt this long? I don't know, but I figure something's going to hurt more that will take my mind off of it, ha ha.

I'm also kind of on the outs looking in with some of the people on my team. There are some poisonous people on the floor and they're able to wrap people around their fingers. This year, I'm doing my best not to worry about it and to keep out of it. If friends want to fall into that pit, I'll be there when they make their way out.

Physical health. Check. Mental health. Check. Spiritual health. Check.

One heck of a day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment