Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ugh....

I gained.

0.2lbs.


I know that it's not much, but I felt like this week could be so much better since I cut out the packaged foods. It's my first gain since I started this blog and I really feel let down today. I'm an emotional eater, too, so it's like I have this need to run and eat. I'm going to try to control myself at lunch, but honestly....

I'm going back to my other weeks where I had good losses and eating the same things as I did then...which means a lot of packaged foods. But like my husband said, maybe I need those packaged food additives to keep me going?
I went to Old Navy to pick up some shorts for a trip. The store here is very unorganized and it's the first time I was there in years. When I was going before I was fitting in size 20. Back then I was 25lbs bigger then (going by my old WW weigh-in books). The shorts I bought today were a size 18 and fit just well. The 16's would have been a good fit, if a little snug in the zipper area, but they were ridiculously short....very short. Like indecent.

My husband got grumpy because I spent some time in the store, so he was grumpy on the way home (we were running other errands this morning, too). Which makes me grumpy now.

And around me, my friends all had great weigh ins this week. I honestly don't know what I'm doing different than they are. I've got to find something to boost myself. Maybe a nap is in order to restart the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment