Wednesday, April 21, 2010

So far...so full!

Well, I'm three days into my no packaged me and I have to say...I'm a lot fuller.

The baked oatmeal is absolutely fantastic. I will be sharing the recipe with co-workers tomorrow since some of them were interested. I do miss my Smart Ones Quesadillas, so I think I'll re-integrate them, but with the help of some baked oatmeal.

Out of habit I have a banana or apple after my breakfast at work, though I know I could well do without it.

Lunchtime is proving to be more filling than I thought it would be. Armed with either beans, eggplant or a toasted sandwich and a salad, I find that I am getting through my lunch and long after I don't need to reach for my afternoon snack.

I'm proud of myself for trying this. Out of convenience, I'll buy some frozen foods, but I'll make it a priority to have some homemade lunches on hand for the bulk of the week.

I'm most excited to see how the scale will react on Saturday. I'm hoping for a bigger loss than the 0.8 loss of this pass weekend. Onederland is still very close!

No comments:

Post a Comment