Sunday, April 25, 2010

Getting to Know you Sunday

For some reason, doing this post kind of makes me happy and takes my mind off the sad for a while. I spent the morning working in our garden and I'm feeling the benefits of it. I have to clean up the kitchen and get ready for a pre-planned supper with the in-laws and finish up on some bridal shower invites for a girl at work.


1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action?


It would be a romantic comedy musical. I love romcoms and singing, so it would be the perfect set for me. Or a zombie movie. I also love zombie movies and am an avid Left 4 Dead series gamer. Just tons of fun!

2. Do you recycle?

We recycle bottles and cans here at home. We don't use much paper, so I'm thankful for that. I try to reuse or refurbish most things as well. At work I recycle and reuse as much as possible.
3. Have you ever been to a strip club?

Noooooooo. I drive by one on my way home from kickboxing, though...and I saw people go into it. If that counts? Otherwise, it's just not my thing. And that's no offense meant to those who work there, either....

4. Do you have a nickname?

Quite a few. My family calls me Christa. My husband has a number of names for me. My favourite that some people call me is Princess. Possibly because I wear a tiara at work sometimes....

5. What's a name you can't stand to be called?

M'am. It makes me feel 100 years old!

6. What are your Summer staples?

Propane for the BBQ, lol. Though we bbq year round. I'd say in all seriousness, my suntan lotion. As a fair redhead, I burn very easily.

7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?

A pair of shorts at Old Navy....and propane for the BBQ this morning!

8. Are you happy with your boob size?

Well, not in proportion to how my body is now after the weight loss. They seem very small in comparison to my thigh/stomach area. But I'm sure they'll eventually match. If my lower half matched my top half, I'd say my boobs are just the right size!
 
Now's your turn!
Head over to Mannland to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment