Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pre Packaged Me

I'm setting a goal for myself next week. Writing it down makes it all the more real, especially since someone else will be seeing this goal.

I am a Frozen Food kind of gal. At lunches, and most breakfasts, I will grab a Weight Watchers Smart Ones and tote it along to work. I pair it up with some fresh fruit for breakfast and a veggie lovin' salad for lunch. It's quick, I don't have to think too far ahead and I know the points right away.

I also love these meals. The WW Breakfast Quesadilla? Heaven! The Salisbury Steak with Asparagus? Nummers!



I'm also a fan of Healthy Choice bowls and Lean Cuisine. Pre-Packaged lifestyle has been me.

Until now.

I've read some other bloggers have done this and as I reached for my breakfast and lunch boxed meals, I thought, gee, I should really have more fresh and less frozen.

My goal is for Monday to Friday of next week to resist the pre-packaged items as much as possible. I will use egg beater egg whites to make my egg muffins for the week. And if I get cranky, a girl may need to indulge in some Vitatop lovin' or some other kind of chocolate indulgence.

But there it is. I have a goal. Fresh food for a week.

I think I can do this! I'd like to see if it changes anything on the scale, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment