Sunday, May 23, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday!

Wow. It's going to be an awesome day here! It's 9 AM and already 15C (or 59F if you sway that way) with highs going to 28 (82) I can't wait to get out there!!! But there's still so much to do inside to get ready for the trip.

The cat sitter is coming in to get herself set up. My babies need some TLC when I'm not here. I'm one of those people who do see my cats as my children. We don't have any plans on having children and by the medical history of the women in my family, it would be dangerous for me to try anytime in my 30's. We're okay with that and we spoil our kids. Hence the kitty sitter.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I will definitely be making it a point, though, to get outside and soak up some sun on this sunny Sunday!

Now on with the Mannland Plan

1. Do you have a fetish?

My this is one way to start a Sunday! If we're going with something that I just absolutely adore and makes me so happy but is odd (I mean, I love getting new nailpolish and pretty clothes....) I would have to say a book that feels nice. I love holding a book in my hands and the feel of a soft cover.

2. Do you sing in the shower?
I sing everywhere. Not usually in the shower early mornings since DH is still asleep...but otherwise, I let the Journey rock those acoustics!3. Who was your first crush?
When I was four I told mom that I was going to marry Han Solo. And I do still have a crush on Harrison Ford. That man can do anything!4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?
I'm going with the nice manly hands. DH has awesome hands, hee hee. Also that old fashioned sense of taking care of "the woman". When we're out walking and we come to a curb, DH steps down first and kind of lifts my hand up a bit as if helping me. It's small, sweet and makes me feel taken care of.5. Do you sleep naked?
I enjoy PJ's. Nightdresses. Oversized t-shirts. But there comes a time in the summer when it's just too hot for your own skin.
6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?
Run my fingers over my face quickly to check to see that there's no unsightly breakouts that have occurred since the last time I checked the mirror.
7. What's the first thing you do when you go online?
In the morning I record my POINTS for the day and then read comics. I can't stand to leave the laptop without checking Lolcats either.
 8. Summer is.....?
Almost here. Not long enough. Pool time!

3 comments:

  1. I like your answer to number 7! I just signed up for WW so I am trying to get in a good routine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, good luck with WW! It's an awesome program that works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did WW it works, plus you can eat. Hi! I'm your newest follower from the MannLand5's blog hop. Hope you'll come visit my blog and follow me too. Can't have too many blogging buddies I always say. Smiles.

    http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete