Sunday, May 2, 2010

Getting to Know you Sunday!

Wow...I can't believe that it's Sunday already. Where did the weekend go? It's a gorgeous day here with temps going up to 21 (going up to 70 for you Americans). My day is filled, though, with re-caulking the shower. Hopefully I'll have enough time to go outside and enjoy the rays a bit!

On to the Sunday tradition with Mannland and Getting to Know you Sunday!

1. Are you superstitious?

Pretty much, yes. If I make a purchase at a store and the cost is $6.66, I'll ask them to charge me another penny. My aunt has had a bird sitting outside of her window for the past week. That's not a good sign. yeah...I'm superstitious...

2. If you were an animal..what kind would you be?
A kitty cat! I love kitties. I have three and could could have more if I could! What a life to be a house cat. Eat, sleep, get tummy rubs and laze in the sun.

3. You would never catch me wearing.........?
Crocs. I cannot stand the things. I'm talking of the regular ones. I know the company makes sandals and other types of shoes, which are nice. But the traditional croc look...Ugh. I don't care how comfortable they supposedly are. They have no place on an adult foot!

4. If someone posts a VLOG..do you watch it?
Depending on the length. I'm not one to sit and watch someone for a long period of time. I guess that comes with the way our news is presented these days. Quick, fast, to the point!

5. Have you ever waxed your girlie/manly parts..or any other part of your body?
I get my eyebrows waxed every now and then. I have very fine blonde eyebrow and arm/leg hair so I can go a while without a proper wax job. That being said, I have a very low tolerance for pain and have enough trouble getting my eyebrows done. I could never imagine having that done to any other body parts...especially there...ick...

6. Are you a spender or a saver?
I try to save. I have a savings account through work and RRSP's for my retirement year. However I rarely have money left over at the end of the pay period. I'm working on it.....

7. If you were starring in a movie..who would you want to play your leading man/woman?
The list is quite long, lol. But I would have to say Hugh Jackman. He is so yummy! *sigh* I'm getting all weak in the knees just thinking of him now.

8. Smoker..never smoked..social smoker..or smoked back in the day?
Never ever ever smoked. Have no desire for it. Will never have a desire for it. Does not enjoy the smell of it around me or on other people around me. My mother is a smoker and growing up I was exposed to it all the time, including in the car with the windows rolled up. Ugh.

3 comments:

  1. i agree, the traditional crocs are a bit weird looking. i've often wondered how they're so popular considering the way they look...ha! I do have a pair of croc flip flops though...they're really comfortable and semi-decent looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, there are definitely some nice looking ones out there. But I've seen grown women wearing ones with little buttons from the dollar store in them. Ick. Where are Stacey and Clinton when you need them, ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, here we go.........a blogging journey with some WW friends. I'm with you about the Crocs, I have a pair I use when we walk on our beach but I'd rather eat sand that be seen anywhere else with them on; they are very ugly but I have to admit quite comfy. LOL

    ReplyDelete