Saturday, May 8, 2010

Back on track!

I finally saw a loss on the scale that made me happy. Dropping 2 pounds this week was a relief. Could be that I also had a stern talking to the scale as well.

Thinking back, I tried to figure out what I did differently. But I actually reverted back to eating the way I was, packaged foods and all. This week I am going to do a happy medium of the past two weeks. Some packaged foods mixed in with some healthy lunches.

Today we are continuing gardening weekends. The past couple of weeks my husband and I have trekked out early in the morning to clear out weeds and trim down bushes. So far so great! This morning it's finally time to mow the lawn. I get to rake. Ugh. Not my favourite thing to do, but it's not mowing, either, ha ha.

I'm feeling a lot more confident in all of this. Much better overall!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! It is always a great feeling when your scale listens and lowers its numbers! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Christina...am hoping for the same results tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! The scale moved for me too...+ though...

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! So glad the scale listened to you:)
    Monday is my weigh-in but i think it is finally going to reflect my hard work as well. YES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you :o) Do you do house visits if our scales play up?!

    ReplyDelete