Saturday, June 19, 2010

Weekly Weigh-In Blues

I was up for the second time since Christmas. Again, I'm not uberly disappointed, but I would like to see the scale go down into Onderland.

0.2lb gain is not bad, considering that when I originally staggered out of bed this morning and came downstairs, my weight was at 203.6. I think seeing that number all week on the scale prepared me for no loss.

It was a stressful few days at work. I now have a pile more clients than I did a month ago now that my back up decided to suddenly leave the company. I'm in accounts receivables and I simply do not like calling people to ask for money, even if they are corporate accounts. I'm in the job because they need me, not because I want to. So having troubled accounts tossed my way....wasn't the best for me mentally this past week.

I know I'll get over it. I know that this is a small stone on my path. We all have these moments and there are people out there who are facing boulders and I shouldn't let my stone get me down.

On the upside, it's been gorgeously warm here for the past few days and after a killer workout last night I headed to my aunt's pool for the first dip of the summer. Sweet. Bliss.

Last night was also the last Friday workout for the summer. I have no idea what I will do with my time now that Friday's are free. But I want to try and keep up some activity. I'll reconnect with my EA Active and get some sweat on during these hot summer nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment