Wednesday, June 16, 2010

To kick or not to kick...

So my two buddies from work have informed me that they will not be attending the rest of kickboxing this week in favour of staying home and in one case, working in the garden so the family can go to the beach this weekend.

Ah, temptations of summer.

This is where I get derailed, is in the summer when the heat is high and the fans and pool are so inviting. And while I say that I am going to do other forms of exercise, it doesn't happen, I keep my butt firmly planted in a seated or reclined position.

I am going to do my kickboxing! I am going to stick with it and not let summer get the best of me! Though I do plan on taking part in next week's Weight Watchers 5k walk and working in some pool time after kickboxing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment