Wednesday, June 9, 2010

How to spend a last day...

Well, tomorrow is my bday and I'm leaving the world of 33 behind. It was a good year in all with its ups and downs. I'm looking forward to what 34 will bring me. And I'll have to update that sidebar, too.

Eating has been so-so this week. Just a lot of ups and downs and I've been lacking in the tracking department. Birthday bliss or birthday blues, I'm not sure! I'll just blame work since yesterday was a buzz kill day in the office.

What will this mean this weekend on the scale? Will I be in Onderland? It would be nice, but 2lb drops don't come that easily, even on super tracking days. But I'll be happy with any loss, really, as it brings me closer.

So how am I going to spend my last few hours as a young 33 year old? Kickboxing. Not only is tonight kickboxing night, but our instructor is having another 2-hour bootcamp, sans meditation time. I'm ready to kick the old me I started with a year ago out the window and keep on enjoying this kickboxing-fiend I have become!

No big party plans, either for the bday, that was covered with Disney. And totally worth it! Now if only I can get mom on board with going for her birthday next year....

No comments:

Post a Comment