Monday, August 2, 2010

Long Weekends are Short

Thanks for the encouragement, buddy :) I appreciate it.

I've been on plan. By being on plan, I met my target on Saturday and was responsible with my food to make way for last night's Rock Band and Long Weekend party we had. I enjoyed snacks and I made sure to have healthy choices on hand. I did dip in liberally to my Weekly Points, but I have today and the rest of the week pretty much planned out. I am anticipating a much better weigh in this coming week.

It's New Brunswick Day today and with all of our great resources, I really do appreciate living in this province. The Rocks, Magnetic Hill...Magnetic Hill Wineries, ha ha.

Ever notice, though, that long weekends aren't all that long since you know at some point you have to go back to work? It's like you spend most of the weekend wondering when it's going to end. Here comes Tuesday. Ugh.

Good thing is that I am on vacation as of this coming Friday. I am very much looking forward to it! I have a lot of activities planned, including some time spent redecorating the front porch and painting a room. I know how to vacation!

Today I am recovering from last night's party with those most often said words "I am never drinking again". I seem to say that after our parties. We don't have them often, but we do have a lot of fun and I have too much wine.

The rest of the week, I am planning on being up early in the morning to do my EA Active and will throw in an evening workout so that I can get 5 in. I'm kind of looking forward to doing the marathon session again. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment