Sunday, February 21, 2010

One of my indulgences is reading my daily horoscope. I enjoy finding something that I can relate to in them and take to better a day.

This year I am looking to better myself physically and emotionally. In my work place, 90% women, is like most others. There's talk. Lots and lots of talk. And I am far from one to say that I don't participate in this. It can be general concern for someone and many times it's to complain nastily about someon else.

I've been the target of this talk which has had a very damaging result and nearly ended a friendship due to a few who needed to spice things up. After that I decided to do my best to step away from that and I think I can say that I've done pretty good. Though when a girl has to vent, she has to vent.

In any case, I checked out my msn horoscope for tomorrow and thought it quite fitting for my goals:


The day may be temporarily plagued by scandal of some sort, Gemini. Some of your entourage, particularly women, may gather in conspiratorial gossip. Your curiosity will definitely be aroused, but don't be tempted to join them. There is more to the situation than meets the eye, and you'll want to know all the facts before jumping to conclusions. Concentrate on your own interests and worry about the scandal later.

Looks like I have my day cut ahead of me. Time for bed and off to the gym in the morning. Or possibly shovelling the driveway if this snow keeps up. Either way, I'll be working out!

No comments:

Post a Comment