Monday, February 22, 2010

Movin' Monday

My alarm is set for 5:45 am so that I can make my way to Curves in the morning before work. I had intentions of getting up, checking to see how much snow there was and shovelling or going to Curves.

Alarm goes off. I got up out of bed, changed the alarm time to 6:30 and went back to sleep. Productive? Not at all. Enjoyable? Completely! I did have a bit of snow to clear when I did get up. But I thoroughly enjoyed it since it was nice outside.



Yeah, it's hard to look happy and having fun when you're about to shovel, but I did my best so early in the morning.

I avoided most of the gossip circles today. Kind of proud of myself. Though venting did happen during kickboxing tonight. I love the class and adore my friends that work out with me. We all have the common goal of getting in shape, but having a ton of fun at the same time. I look forward to that hour of intense butt whooping three times a week.

I'm completely pooped out and ready for sleep. I met all my Points today, accumulated quite a bit of AP and am committing myself to a good workout tomorrow morning, no shovelling involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment